Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Boxy Bag Assembly Warehouse part deux :D

I just uploaded a post with pictures of 10 boxy bags that I've made for a Christmas donation project.  The bags are being posted to Bag It for 2017 but I couldn't add any more pictures, so I'm continuing the post here, as part deux :D

Here's the 10 pack of donation bags I posted a minute ago - I wanted a compilation picture for Bag It for clarity's sake :D

Another dinosaur boxy bag I completed (will be going to Blue Hills) :)

Another doggy boxy bag I completed - this one will be a Christmas gift for one of my aquafit teachers :)

This boxy bag is going to my sewy friend's sister for Hanukkah :)

So that is 13 bags for Bag It - you'd think I'd notice a reduction in stash (fabric, or zipper) but I do NOT!  I think if I had done 2 more bags, the reduction would have been very noticeable.  NOT!  :)  Patty - here you go, lol!

9 comments:

  1. WOW! Thats a lot of super bags. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bags are wonderful! Cute fabrics (love the dogs!) and they all look so professionally done. I'm sure the recipients will cherish them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd need much larger bags to see a dent in your stash. Lovely bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bags are FANTASTIC!!! Love the dogs and the dinos! They will be adored by all who get them! :) I keep doing scrap quilts with my pieces and it doesn't seem like any of the fabric is diminished either. Think we have a magical stash???? :D Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bags! I barely make a dent into my fabric too! It doesn't help that once or twice a month women clean out their fabric stash and bring it to our quilt meeting for anyone to take home what they want and I always find a pretty fabric that I have to take home with me! It is like in the movie UP, when Doug the dog is talking and then blurts out SQUIRREL! That is me when I see fabric! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are very addictive bags to make! Yours look great. Thanks for sharing as part of Elm Street Quilts Bag It.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing all of the pouches together. I'm never that organized... or that timely - things are usually out the door before I remember to take a photo, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so good at these! I tried a few but never really got the hang of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are definitely living up to that pouch factory title Sandra, what a great collection of bags you have produced :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails