Thursday, July 7, 2016

Red Riding Hood and superheroes :)

Here's a Red Riding Hood gift set that I finished this morning - a simple zipper pouch with a themed drawstring bag to hold it :)  All supplies from stash, yay!


Red Riding Hood drawstring gift bag ...


Red Riding Hood gift set - zipper pouch and drawstring bag :D

Here's a closer picture of the bag (from my dreary basement, lol) :)

Close-up of the Lecien RRH print :)

And another finish - a Superhero (fabric from Joanns) bag - this, along with the RRH set ^^, is being donated for an upcoming fundraiser :)

Retreat bag - lined with royal blue TOT fabric :)

Close-up of the zipper pull - I'm not sure if this is an actual superhero design (I got it on Ebay), but it looks pretty hero-ish! :)


4 comments:

  1. Some little people will love those!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh oh oh oh - Sandra you have been SO busy since I've last visited!!! I love it all but oh that pineapple has captured my heart, thank you for the links - oh dear I have to get a zipper now, lol!!! And of course I'm going to have to make a fishy drawstring bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To my untrained eye, the zipper pull looks like a super hero. You need a young boy to tell you for sure. Looks good, anyway. The Little Red Riding Hood fabric is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Little Red Riding Hood fabric ....swoon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails