Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Sneak Peek :)

Here's a little project I started tonight - I pinned the original project a few weeks ago and decided tonight to give it a whirl :D  The denim is upcycled from a pair of our youngest son's worn out work jeans, and the eyes are each 2 pieces - a button with an "evil eye bead" (no affiliation - that's the Etsy store I bought them from) layered on - ever so cute, if I do say so myself!  I have to see if I can find these eye beads in a larger size - these ones are 8mm (about 1/3") which is pretty tiny.  I think 1/2" ones (12mm-ish) would be extra fun!

I'll try to get the project finished tomorrow after my doctor's appointment :) 

5 comments:

  1. LOLLLLLL Love the eyes. He looks a little tipsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of evil eye beads before. Look forward to seeing them on the finished project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks cute. A bit like a crazy crow.
    Valspierssews

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a FUN FUN FUN project. I love this! :) I've never seen those kinds of buttons before, JUST PERFECT! Well I hear Thunder in the distance, better log off..
    Hugs,
    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious ! The buttons are so funny !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails