Wednesday, January 29, 2014

When you shoot your hamster, does he play dead? :)



Nick being a goof - 2011 :D
Happy birthday to our oldest son Nick - he turns 25 today - holy smokes!  We're taking him out for dinner tonight to his (and my) favourite restaurant - The Keg - and then he invited us over to his house for dessert.  He asked if I could make and bring the dessert, LOL.  Dunzo - I made pumpkin tiramisu, and Bailey's Irish Cream cheesecake - shhhhhhh don't tell him - he doesn't know what I'm bringing :)
Nick being a goof in 2005 :)  I'm starting to think our son is actually ... a GOOF!!!  ;)

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's only one month between Nick and my daughter. Hope you all have a lovely evening. You should be ashamed of yourself talking about cheesecake when you know I'll be reading. LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Nick had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails