Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hair and Manicure #1 :)

I got a request for a gifty for a hairstylist and a manicure. Here are some in-progress photos:

Hairdresser tote lining

Inside embellishment for hairdresser set
I hadn't thought much about taking in-progress photos while I was doing the hairdresser set, lol.  When I started the manicure set I had the house to myself for the whole day and evening (hubby and kids were going to a work Christmas party after work)  so I got to play sewing machine and photographer all day!  ;)

Manicure tote - panel is by Loralie

Tall pouch

Nail polish stitchout, for the lining of both bags
The nail polish pattern is the first embroidery pattern that I actually paid for - until I go that one, I had only downloaded freebies.  I wish the designers would put their names/websites on the files so they can be given credit!  I save files by topic, not by designer, and I don't even remember where I found this one - but it cost $3.99 ... HA!

1 comment:

  1. you are so productive :-)
    I love the bag, its purrfect.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails