Sunday, October 2, 2011

Some theme charms are ordered ...

 ... for zipper pulls for these bags :)  I have enough cowboy fabric for a boxy bag and another zipper bag, so the these ones will go to Blue Hills for a little boy :)  I seem to have way more girly fabric than boy fabric, so I'm always happy to be able to even the score a bit :D


Speaking of boy fabric ... well, not really - these would be good for a boy OR girl, of the Canadian persuasion!  These also will go to Blue Hills, and are limited edition bibs, as I used up the last of the fabric to make them :D

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha, limited edition, love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yee-haw! Love your cowboy themed fabric. You are so clever with coordinating zipper charms with the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent - I have lots of girly fabric too, lol! You did good for the boys!~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails