Monday, October 3, 2011

A little preview ...

I wanted to sit at Bella and do some zippers today so I could get some projects ready to be stitched together.  Here's a set that's not near the top of my "needs to get done quickly" list, but it was in the pile so it got zip-ified :D  It's a gift for N to give B :)


N - check out the fancified quilting!!  And maybe get cracking on a couple of nice colourful zipper pulls - I have black lobster claws and crimp beads that would match the black zippers!


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails