Monday, October 17, 2011

Challenge extended - and accepted :D

My friend Angela in Germany (aka No Blog Angela) hasn't been doing much sewing lately.  She's been distracted by something - we won't go into the salacious details, but suffice it to say she's having fun at a craft OTHER than one involving a sewing machine *grin* :)

Today I challenged her to make one zipper bag this week - she has until Friday @ 6:00 p.m. :)  She accepted my challenge, so it's ON!!!  Of course I, in return, will also attempt to make a zipper bag *bites tongue to stop from laughing* !!

Here's the project I'll be working on - the fabric is from Joanns, and I'm going to use a twin needle to quilt the fabric. 

Here's a closer view of the charms I'll be adding inside (they say Made with love) and the lampwork beads for the zipper pulls.

Hopefully I'll be able to complete my own challenge, LOL! ;)

4 comments:

  1. I don't think you have anything to worry about, lol....that's going to be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Sandra
    I sent you a email but I don't know if you receive it(I took your addresson your profile
    Thanks for your nice proposal for the twin needle
    I have two given when I bought my embroidery machines but I never use them and didn't know how tu use
    When I saw your items I found the use
    I would like to learn free motion with my my machine

    I couldn't answer you before because I manage a school and have a lot of jobs until my holidays next week
    If you want a embroidery design you can ask me or a pattern
    Do you speak french a little ?
    Have a good saturday
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fabric. Earlier this summer I had tried to order some like that, might have even been the same print, but they sold out before they got to my order.

    And your friend, Angela made the challenge too easy for you... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a rubbish challenge Sandra! Not for Angela but for you! I might challenge you to do something...

    If you need some help with speaking to Janine as she's asked if you speak French, I can help out. Mind you, you're Canadian and I've never asked about languages, maybe you speak french too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails