Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MMMMMMMMMMMMMchocolates :D

I haven't done any sewing in the last few days, hence no posts!  The weather has been crappy but I finally got back into walking daily [with my friend Nancy - YAY US - 2 miles a day!].  I just haven't felt like doing much of anything else!  I started getting the urge today, so I'm glad that's back ;)  To celebrate my return to my sewing cave -- TA DA!!

This weekend hubby and I are going to Buffalo - JoannsX4, Hobby Lobby, USPS, Aldi, Walmart, (possibly Michaels and AC Moore) here I come - save me some goodies!  In particular I'm looking for giraffe ribbon and hippo ribbon for some projects I'm working on, but I'm having a hard time finding exactly what I'm looking for - hence the visits to several different crafty type stores.  I know it will be hard *wipes away an imaginary tear* but that's what we do for our CRAFT!!!! ;) 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh Sandra, my heart BLEEDS for you, what a terrible time you're going to have... Think of me when you're surrounded by fabric! If you can't get the ribbons let me know, there is a supplier in the UK that does hundreds of animal ribbons, not sure if they've got giraffes or hippos but I can check. Love the pouches, that fabric is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I've found the perfect blog for you: http://tpcraft.blogspot.com/ go and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these little pouches! Congrats to you two for doing 2 miles, wow. Have fun this weekend - just shopping, no dropping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails