Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How much of a dope am I? LOLOL!

Jenn!  I finished the giraffe quilt top today and tried taking a photo to send to you.  I'm still figuring out how to use this camera and I must have pressed a wrong button.  When I put the stick in my laptop to download the photos, something didn't seem right - there were a bunch of videos and open office files ... it seems that instead of taking pictures I was making movies, LOLOLOLOL!!  I have no idea what I did, but I need to ask Chris how to fix it, hehehe. 

I did manage to get SOME pics, so I have no idea how I switched the format from picture to video *still scratching my head* :D  Here's a photo of some gift bags I finished up but you can see a bit of the quilt on the left of the photograph :D

3 comments:

  1. Having are blond moment were we...lol
    Hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandra you are such a hoot - I did that same thing last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are a dope than so am I. I've done that more times than I can count!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails