Thursday, March 24, 2011

Itty bitty seed beads ...

make pretty little beaded zipper pulls :)  I'm working on a set of zipper bags, and made 3 zipper pulls today to go on the bags.  Here's one of them - that's a crackle bead in the middle, with small clear beads on either side, then little seed beads to complete it.  I'll get a photo of the set when it's completed - 2 of the bags are done, and hopefully I can get bag #3 finished tomorrow :)

Here's a set of gift bags I made as a gift (it's the gift that you give away, lol!) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails