Friday, March 18, 2011

FNSI for March :)

Our FNSI projects:  Nancy and I did our FNSI (Friday Night Sew-In) together tonight - she did the little Kokeshi doll in the middle of the bottom row (front is embroidered on a thrifted linen shirt sleeve!!!), then did the hearts (future lavender sachets), then worked on a tote bag (not pictured).  I worked on two bibs for a nephew who will soon be moving to the Maritimes (hence the lobsters, hehe) and two initial taggies :)


(I finished the M after she left, lol).

3 comments:

  1. Good work ladies! Loving the doll, was it from a pattern? Also loving your bibs and the cute little initials - is that printed fleece?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to sew with a friend - love it all, especially that lobster fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those initial taggies are sweet. I don't think I've ever seen those before. You and your friend had a productive FNSI.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails