Saturday, January 1, 2011

PhD Challenge :D

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and a fun and safe New Year! I've been sick with a cold so have been out of it for the last week, lol. Today was pretty much the first day I've been out and about since Christmas - we spent the day with hubby's family for a magnificent dinner (OMG the food! THE FOOD!!!!), and had a wonderful visit with his family.

 I found a stack of quilt tops in my sewing cabinet that are only keeping the sewing room dust bunnies warm, so I decided to get off my butt and get some old projects done this year.  To that end, I joined a PhD (projects half done) Challenge with Myra and a bunch of ladies - here's the first PhD's I need to get completed.  I have until June 30 to get these done, so I need to concentrate and git'r'done! 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to here you were sick! What a bummer. Tons of blogging crafters are on the UFO completion bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails