Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The last of the ladybugs :)

I made these two book thongs tonight with the last of my ladybug beads - thanks Nanc for giving me some pretty little beads to help me with by new bead "obsession", and to finish these bookmarks :)   Thanks for the pretty fabrics too, lol.

I have a couple of fancy lampwork beads picked out for the next book thongs - I'm not sure if they'll work or not as they have some delicate bits, but I'll try.  I think they'll work, and I think I have everything I need to finish them ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails