Monday, December 13, 2010

Baby Adventures mat :)

Here are the 4 "monsters" for the Baby Adventures mat I'm working on.  I'm setting the blocks 2x2 instead of 1x4 - I just like the look better :D  The backing and borders/sashes are denim - hopefully I can get this project finished tomorrow so it can be mailed for a Christmas gift!

Here are a couple of bibs I made last week to finish off the last of these two fabrics - I think I'll get more of this the next time I go to Joanns - it's quite lovely to work with, and I think it would make a great quilt set for a little boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails