Sunday, October 3, 2010

Next up - elephants!

Here's the Debbie Mumm elephant quilt I'm working on now.  I got 2 rows of the quilt pieced, and pieced extra blocks into patchwork pieces big enough for bibs.  I need to go to the fabric store to get pink and brown ribbons for the matching taggy blanket - darn I hate shopping for sewing notions ;)


Here's a little quilt top I made recently with some small pieces of fabric that a friend gave me - the top measures 38" square.  I used up every inch of these two fabrics!  I'll pick up some fabric for the backing @ Joanns when we go down this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails