Sunday, September 19, 2010

Itty bitty quilt ;)

I finished this 18" square cage quilt today - I love making these little guys!  If you have spare time and or spare stash consider whipping some up for your local animal shelter - the shelter people and the 4 legged critters will love you for it!  If I were a dog person I'd make doggy quilts (and in fact I have made a few of them), but I love me some kitties so they're the ones I focus my attention on (and judging by the junk in my Zoomer's trunk, I give them LOTS of attention ... and food, LOL!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails