Friday, September 3, 2010

Golf with a side of flamingo :)

Inspired by the delicious Beverly @ Flamingo Toes' sweet "End of Summer Wristlet", here's what I'm trying out today.  It looks quite lovely, if I do say so myself!  She used lineny looking fabric for her background and I did as well - a piece I had picked up during a recent trip to New York.  It's quite lovely to work with, so I think I'll get more of it on Sunday if it's on sale or if I can manage to find an unexpired printable Joanns coupon :)

Later in the day - tis done, tis adorable!  That golf fabric is dark green - it looks almost black on my screen (but I'm not wearing my glasses, lol). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails