Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Some days you sew, some days you cook :)

Today was a cooking day - I was serving really boring leftovers to clean out the fridge, so I wanted to serve some goodies with the crappies :D

Greek pasta salad - requested by DS1.








Sun dried tomato focaccia bread - requested by DS2 (because he doesn't particularly like the olive bread I've been making as per DS1's request, lol).  Recipe adapted from the Caramelized Onion Focaccia bread in The Mixer Bible, 2nd Edition :).














Almond peach crescents - because crescent rolls were on sale for a buck, the recipe sounded delicious, and I had a beautiful jar of homemade peach jam in the fridge, compliments of my friend SmeeMo - aka No Blog Mona :D





After supper I managed to drop the big (heavy as hell!) salad bowl on top of a Corelle dinner plate ... which smashed into smithereens ... which ruined the leftover salisbury steak leftovers when shards of glass landed on top of the mashed taters :D  Good meal, not so good housewares retention :D

3 comments:

  1. That all looks delicious! Especially that salad!! Yummy!! I suppose the only good thing about breaking stuff is that you don't have to wash it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you deserve a gold star! The food looks wonderful to me and it makes me so hungry - this is a bad thing here at bedtime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title of this post! How true, the food looks great but tough luck about the bowl breaking :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails