Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shelter items, kitty pillows and a pretty view :)

A few recent finishes - pillowcase and 4 zipper bags - these will go to the shelter nearby.  Free tutorial @ The Creative Thimble for the round bags :)



Here are a couple of cage quilt/pillows for Sew Sisters quilt shop in Toronto - the next time hubby takes me down to Toronto, I'll drop off a bunch of pillows for the kitties :)  I try to add an applique to the ones I make (when I remember) - it's either a fish or the letter Z (for Zoomer, of course) :)

Here are the next 4 bags ready to be put together - they'll get filled as I create more scraps, LOL. 


My design wall (aka a piece of styrofoam insulation covered by a vinyl tablecloth, LOL) - don't the blocks look pretty and colorful?  It's quite lovely to look at!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails