Friday, November 20, 2009

Gifts from Germany!


My friend Angela and I recently did a little bit of a crafty swap - I sent her some goodies from Canada, and she sent me some goodies from Germany! Well she went way overboard and sent a ton of handmade treasures --- just look at what she made me! Not to mention the crafty embellishments ... and the chocolates (which I've already eaten, LOL) :D Thank you so much, Angela - everything is spectacular!

It turns out that we both like flamingos, so I can see lots of flamingo crafting in the future, LOL!! I've already got some ideas in mind ... !!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Sandra, I had so much fun doing this!I can´t wait to see what you come up with for the Flamingo Orphans :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those on her flickr site and wondered if they might be for you. I figured if they weren't for me they should at least be for someone I like! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails