Monday, November 30, 2009

Feeling a bit better ...

but still not over this cold - it's been 2 weeks since I started to feel crappy - that's a long time for a cold to last! I'm sure it's because of the Humira, and thankfully it's just a cold instead of something more swiney (hehe), so I'll just groan and bear it ;)



Here are several items I managed to make during my lucid moments (aka those moments when the Advil kicked in, LOL) - a couple of scissors fobs and some can can zipper bags! I LOVE THAT FABRIC! It's just so fun and kicky (pun intended) :D The red one is for a friend's birthday, and the blue one is a Christmas gift :D I'm going to have to get more of that fabric - it's too much fun, lol. I think it would be hysterical as the backing on a quilt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails