Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dr. Zamboni I just might make you a quilt!

This is exciting news for MS sufferers - a possible treatment ... "We only say that research is advancing, and there is encouraging data but we are waiting for more conclusions." My fingers and toes and eyes are crossed that an effective treatment (dare I tempt fate and use the word cure?) for MS sufferers comes out of this research ... for Sherry and Jo and for the millions of people who suffer from this disease. An end to MS - in our lifetime? MAYBE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that would be fantastic! Let's keep our fingers crossed that they indeed find the cure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails