Saturday, August 22, 2009

Susan Branch - I think I love you :)


A friend dropped by my house yesterday and gave me some adorable fabric scraps. I love scraps. There's *something* about ragtag bits and pieces left over from projects - special little morsels of pretty - love 'em! Some of the scraps were from a fabric designed by Susan Branch - I haven't been able to find a picture online of a the specific print, but there's a partial picture here, somewhat obscured by the charm pack wrapper. What fun fabric! I need to find a metre or two - I really like it :) I decided that the fabric needed to be showcased, but only had very skinny pieces - so of course - I made zipper bags :D The bags are lined with the same red print as I used in the middle of the piecing - the back of the bag is the same red print. Thanks Nancy, for the scraps!!!!

7 comments:

  1. It's amazing what you can do with a few different scraps of fabric, the bags are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingenious!!! The fabric is great, isn't it wonderfully true what they say: necessity is the mother of ingenuity! Love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo . . . those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bags are fabulous -- love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet :)

    You put me to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I love you too! xoxo Thank you! Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails