Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's hot upstairs but cooler in the basement ...

so I'm enjoying spending time down there with my sewing machine :D A few weeks ago I made a boxy bag for a friend, and today I made the zipper bag to match - hubby will deliver the set tomorrow (her husband works with my husband). They spend a lot of time at their trailer on the French River so I hope she can use the bags :)


I also finished this UFO cage quilt - I think a girl kitty will be happy to stretch out on it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails