Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring, anyone?


Quicky post while I wait for hubby to get home with propane for the BBQ -- I found a pretty remnant at the fabric store on Thursday and made some springy make-up sized bags with it - each one is decorated differently :)

While most of our snow is gone, it's still somewhat chilly - currently 7C/44F - it'll be in the low 50's next week, but by the weekend we're expecting a rain/snow mix - Mother Nature is really messing with us !!! I doubt we'll get much more snow tho, and certainly none that stays!!! *said with fingers crossed* :D

1 comment:

  1. Those are super. I know they gals will like them how cute with the different decroations. I like them!!
    Quilter000

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails