Tuesday, April 21, 2009

OOPS forgot to post this on Friday ...


My week #4 UFO Challenge photo - my goal was to get two borders sewn and attached, but I came up a little bit short - I got them both sewn, but only one got added :D Here's the photo - you can see the unattached border hanging on the left.

My goal for week #5 is to get border #2 attached, and border #3 sewn and attached. I think I'm going to do cornerstones to separate the borders at the corners - that should look pretty :) Hubby and I are going to Buffalo this weekend if my feet are up to it (Quilt show in North Tonawanda) - of course I'll be hitting several Joanns stores, so I'm going to look for some beachy seaside embellishments for my project :D

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, Just lovely. Good job Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to start on this ~ yours is so cute. And also a great big THANKS! (you know what for!) And yes, flamingos will definitely be making an appearance on mine! You are such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails