Wednesday, September 24, 2008

NSM 19, 20, 21 - on a roll, lol

I tried to limit my computer time yesterday because I've been spending too much time surfing. I love surfing, LOL. There are such fun sites, and crafty tutorials, and ideas, and pictures - the world literally is at your fingertips if you have an internet connection and a computer! I love it, but I'm trying to love it a little bit less, LOL.

This basket and grab 'n go bag are going to be donated to a Rett Syndrome fundraiser on behalf of one of the ladies that works at my local Fabricland. I hope they like them :)

I decided to test drive an apron - similar to the 4 Corners Apron
I wanted to make sure it was big enough to fit calorically enhanced ladies such as myself ;). It's actually a bit on the big side even for moi, and it isn't quite what I wanted. I think I'm going to try a different pattern - this one won't work well with my directional cake fabric - it would look better with an overall print type of fabric.

Zoomer tried telling me not to use this fabric - I should have listened to the dear boy!! ;)

6 comments:

  1. That bag & basket are totally cute. I hope they do really well. I've done a couple of the 4 corner aprons. It's a fun pattern. I guess I should probably do one for myself sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling of trying to surf less. it can be such a time sucker!!! I love your little basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apron looks good...needs to be pink or red tho, doncha know? Cute stuff Sandra...and yeppers...I get nothing done if I get on the puter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That darn computer. I have the same problem! I have to see what my friends like you are up to. Nice stuff. Nice to give to charity too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fabric in the bag and basket is too cute. Makes me wish (yet again) that I had at least one little girl to spoil. I love those little baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fabric in the little bag and basket is too cute! Makes me wish (yet again) that I had a little girl to spoil. I love those baskets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails