Friday, May 9, 2008

Wipe your feet on the mat - were you born in a barn?

I finished up these two bath mats for my kids' bathroom. I would have taken their picture in their new home but it's dark, and frankly, you're better off not seeing the bathroom that two teenage boys use and "clean". Trust me, you REALLY don't want to see it. I don't wanna see it either, but sometimes I have to! Anyways - the mats turned out fabulously, and I can't wait to make more.

Yay for new mats, and yay for stash busting!

2 comments:

  1. love them!!! I hear ya on the teenagers...LOL

    with friendship,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out great! I'm so glad you made some.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails