Thursday, May 22, 2008

Internet is back -- at least temporarily ... YAY!

I have some pictures to post but I have to get organized - we were without proper internet coverage for so long that everything is somewhat turned upside down right now, lol. I still can't believe I can now get online without having to go through molasses or hell first!! Everything is being changed over to Sympatico's wireless service on Tuesday so I hope that goes smoothly, but at least I can play computer in the interim!

Until I get myself straightened out, enjoy this picture of bread. Yes, bread. I baked it today. Is YUMMY - see more pics here :)

1 comment:

  1. Sandra, your bread looks absolutely delish. I can never seem to make a decent loaf.

    Sorry to hear about the internet problems. Been there way too many times too. Take care.
    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails