Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More baby goodies :)





Here are 8 bibs that need snaps to finish them up, 2 Batman bibs that are completely finished (and now the Batman fabric has all been used up). There are also three baby quilts under construction - one with cotton fabric - this will finish to about 36 X 36, and will have flannel backing. The two rows of pastel animal blocks will be Eye Spy type quilts - those are 9.5" finished squares, and the quilts will be set 4 X 4, for a finished size of about 38" square. I'm still buying the fabric for these flannel quilts, so they're an on-going project. I should be able to finish up the other baby quilt in a few days, as I have all the fabrics cut already.

These items are being made for the Yahoo Group C4C, and will be donated to local (Ontario or Quebec) charities :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I try to reply to all comments - if you're a No Reply blogger or using Google + I can't get your email address so please leave it (obfuscated somehow) in the message so I can write back (and snoop your blog, lol) - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails